Focus on freedom:
• Ask a sheeple if they believe in freedom.
• Make it personal – ask them if they wish to direct their own life, or if they would prefer that others direct their life.
• Ask them if a role of the government is to fix surmised problems in society for the common good while sacrificing as little freedom as is necessary.
• Tell them that paranoia has made them hold two contradictory beliefs.
• When they ask for an explanation direct them to The Paranoid Quiz.
• If they object, ask them why they are too paranoid to take The Paranoid Quiz.
• Tell them that The Paranoid Quiz will remove their paranoia.
Focus on Freeple and Sheeple:
• Define a freeple: A freeple desires that everyone be able to make choices for themselves.
• Define a sheeple: A sheeple desires that the government coercively make choices for everyone.
• Explain: Sheeple desire that everyone be herded around like sheep.
• Example: Obamacare coercively removes people’s choices and herds them like sheep.
• Ask them if they would prefer to be a freeple.
• Direct them to The paranoid Quiz if they wish to become a freeple.
• If they hedge on becoming a freeple, tell them that it is paranoia that is holding them back.
• Tell them that The Paranoid Quiz can remove their paranoia.
Focus on tyranny:
• Mention that America was founded by breaking away from the coercive control of the British king.
• Ask them if they think that the founding fathers desired that the coercive control of the British king should be replaced by a coercive control of the federal government.
• Ask them if they think that they support a coercive control by the federal government.
• Ask them if they would like to understand how they unwittingly support a coercive control by the federal government.
• Direct them to The Paranoid Quiz.