TakeThe Paranoid QuizWhat are you afraid of?
1st of 8 Creepleism Pages – Propaganda
Premise: It is important to understand that sheeple consider creeple as elite visionaries, with pure and noble motives, since their sole aim is perceived to be to eliminate evil monsters from American society. Because their motives are deemed to be good and honorable, their subsequent actions are much less important when judging their results. The moral relativity of political correctness protects creeple from accusations of demagoguery, corruption, negligence, ineptness, lying and even breaking the law, thus allowing the creepiest of creeple to rise to the top. No failure or indiscretion is ever so egregious that it cannot be forgiven or ignored or even defended. In short, there is no guilt or shame for creeple in the eyes of sheeple.
Ted Kennedy’s Faults and Indiscretions
• Ted Kennedy got off virtually scott-free after driving and crashing while drunk and then leaving Mary Jo Kopechne to die (he didn’t even know her last name).
• Born into wealth, and as royals do, profiting on his name and the better reputations of his immediate family members, Ted Kennedy accomplished nothing in his life outside of his often belligerent style of politics.
• Ted Kennedy always compared unfavorably to his older brothers.
• Ted Kennedy was a drunk and had four citations for reckless driving (and who knows how many he got away with because of his name).
• Though married twice Ted Kennedy was a serial womanizer.
• Ted Kennedy later made jokes about the fatal accident and named his dog “Splash”.
• A Roman Catholic who was pro-life, Ted Kennedy switched over even to the extent of supporting partial-birth abortion just to advance himself in the Democratic Party machine.
• Ted Kennedy got into Harvard based on his family ties (certainly not merit) and was kicked out for cheating.
• Ted Kennedy signed up for a four year term in the army and requested a placement in Army Intelligence, but was dropped from the program after only a few weeks and cut loose from the army after only two years when his father used his political pull to keep him from being sent to the Korean War.
• Ted Kennedy rented a whole Chilean brothel.
• Ted Kennedy met with communist revolutionaries in several countries throughout Latin America.
• Ted Kennedy was a political force behind the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 which discouraged skilled immigration and encouraged unskilled immigration with almost unlimited family reunification. He said in 1965: “The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs.”
• After two decades of immigration failure Ted Kennedy then pushed for amnesty in 1986. He promised of the 1986 Simpson-Mazzoli Bill: “This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this.”
• After another two decades Ted Kennedy then inadvertently admitted in 2007 that his two previous attempts at immigration reform were both utter failures: “Now it is time for action. 2007 is the year we must fix our broken system.”
• Ted Kennedy contributed to extending the tentacles of the federal government into Public Education with the Higher Education Act of 1965 which was ostensibly to improve education in low income neighborhoods, but has been a complete failure with opposite results.
• Ted Kennedy was important in getting the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 passed that was later ruled unconstitutional.
• Ted Kennedy demanded that America abandon South Vietnam following the Vietnam War, despite being warned that inevitable massacres would be the result (many millions ended up being mass murdered). In 2006 Ted Kennedy on national television simply denied that millions of Vietnamese and Cambodians were mass murdered as a result of actions he had a direct hand in.
• Ted Kennedy supported the failed, forced racial busing program for Boston.
• Ted Kennedy cynically attempted to have the voting rules changed for his benefit at the 1980 Democratic National Convention.
• Ted Kennedy deliberately undermined President Carter’s re-election campaign in 1980.
• Jimmy Carter blames Ted Kennedy specifically for not getting comprehensive healthcare reform legislation.
• Ted Kennedy attempted to collude with the KGB of the U.S.S.R. to undermine President Reagan’s reputation as strong on American security so he could challenge him for the Presidency, a contravention of the Logan Act.
• Unsurprisingly this was not the first time Ted Kennedy had clandestinely collaborated with the KGB. He also attempted to sandbag President Carter the same way.
• Ted Kennedy often opposed improvements to the military and supported appeasement toward the U.S.S.R.
• Although publicly supporting affirmative action Ted Kennedy had Mayor Marion Barry waive a set-aside clause for minority businesses for a building purchase in DC, allowing him to rent to higher paying tenants.
• Even some Democrats thought Ted Kennedy went over the line in his slanderous “Robert Bork’s America” speech which is credited as the turning point where incendiary demagoguery escalated in late twentieth century politics.
• In a bout of hypocrisy seldom matched in American politics Ted Kennedy called Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas “shameful” in regard to the no-evidence smear allegations of Anita Hill.
• Ted Kennedy later smeared Samuel Alito in the same manner as Robert Bork.
• Ted Kennedy was instrumental in pushing the State Children’s Health Insurance Program which was supposed to be paid for by tobacco taxes, but that also turned into a failure.
• Ted Kennedy of course defended President Clinton in regard to his “bimbo eruptions” with which he was so familiar in his own life and voted to acquit on both impeachment charges even though Clinton put the Presidency in a position to be blackmailed.
• Ted Kennedy would become infamous for reaching across the aisle to produce legislation and then later claiming he was double-crossed by Republicans to avert criticism from his sheeple fan base.
• Ted Kennedy was instrumental in the establishment of legislation enacted under the Clinton administration that prohibited the FBI from examining the computer of Zacarias Moussaoui in August 2001 (the since-named 20th highjacker), a month before 9/11.
• Ted Kennedy ardently opposed a proposed wind turbine farm where he liked to go sailing, while insisting other Americans sacrifice for his creeple interventionist views.
• Ted Kennedy accused the Hillary Clinton campaign of using racism against the Obama campaign in the 2008 presidential primaries.
• It was reported in the Washington Post that the Clintons believed Ted Kennedy endorsed Obama over Clinton based strictly on Kennedy’s own misogyny.
• Ted Kennedy’s family’s money was sheltered in foreign trusts so as to be protected from the very tax laws he supported for other Americans who were not so fortunate to have a father who knew how to avoid paying taxes.
• Publicly, Ted Kennedy was an ardent critic of the oil industry, while privately, he had large investments in oil projects he left out of his criticisms, and drafted tax laws that his plays avoided.
• Although seriously ill at the end of his life, apparently his belief in his own indispensability led Ted Kennedy to refuse to resign his Senate seat, thus denying Massachusetts voters either a present representative or the opportunity to replace him.
• Ted Kennedy was often rated as one the most leftwing of Senators in Congress.
• Ted Kennedy was an ardent supporter of incremental creepleism and very effective as a legislator at it.
• Imagine – this man came to be known as the patriarch of the Kennedy clan. Newsweek described Ted Kennedy as “the living symbol of the family flaws”.
• Ted Kennedy even colluded with the Soviet communists against his own country (more than once) despite that his oldest brother was assassinated while President by a defector to the Soviet communists.
• In his last speech at the Democratic National Convention in 2009 Ted Kennedy said: “I have come here tonight to stand with you to change America, to restore its future, to rise to our best ideals and to elect Barack Obama president of the United States.” America got the Obama Malaise and a world in turmoil.
No creeple exemplifies this principle more so than the late eight term Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy.
Senator Kennedy was known as the “lion of the Senate” (he died in 2009). Really, he should be more accurately remembered as head of the mushroom farmer’s guild – no one could shovel it like Ted. As can be seen in the adjacent list, Ted Kennedy was a horrible disaster of a human being, from his backstabbing and demagogic political rants and tactics, to his collaborating with enemies of America (many times), to his rampant misogyny, and to his flippant humor about the tragic death of Mary Jo Kopechne. Ted Kennedy cheated and bullied his way through life, failing at virtually everything that he ever attempted, with his only accomplishments resulting from the coattails of his family name.
Ted Kennedy is infamous for having initiated the extreme partisan divide that now exists in America with his incendiary 1987 “Robert Bork’s America” speech on the Senate floor in opposition to President Reagan’s nomination of Judge Robert Bork to the U.S. Supreme Court. The paranoia illustrated in this speech is breathtaking.
“Robert Bork’s America is a land in which women would be forced into back-alley abortions, blacks would sit at segregated lunch counters, rogue police could break down citizens’ doors in midnight raids, schoolchildren could not be taught about evolution, writers and artists would be censored at the whim of government, and the doors of the federal courts would be shut on the fingers of millions of citizens…”
This paradoxically comes from a man with a list of flaws and transgressions as long as your arm. Judge Bork had a legal reputation as a constitutional purist. Ironically, this Kennedy slur against judge Bork actually provides more of an insight into Ted Kennedy’s view of the constitution than into his target. It is so over the top delusional that it begs a few questions.
Questions: Was he drunk? Was he heavily medicated? Was he just full of his own bloviating self-righteousness? Was it a result of the brain tumor that eventually killed him that may have distorted his thinking? Or was he really just a creeple consumed by his own personal paranoia, flailing wildly at perceived evil monsters? After compiling the adjacent list, I pick door number five. What about you?
Conundrum: Sheeple and creeple have always defended Ted Kennedy as some sort of elder statesman of American political history. They play stupid about his literally dozens of faults and indiscretions and see only his supposedly noble motives of attempting to slay imagined evil monsters in order to create a creepletopia that is safe for everyone. Do you buy that? Off the top of your head, can you name just one positive accomplishment by Ted Kennedy? He called universal healthcare the “cause of my life”. Do you think for a minute that Ted Kennedy would have left the treatment for his brain tumor up to a public system with waiting times of months (as in Canada)? Being a typical creeple hypocrite he would have done what rich Canadians do – leave the country to purchase immediate treatment elsewhere.
[Creeple are extreme paranoids. No one displays this better than Ted Kennedy – he devoted his whole life to his paranoia.]
Explanation: A creeple Huffington Post writer went so far as to justify Ted Kennedy’s perverse career in a reference to Mary Jo Kopechne’s death with, “Who knows – maybe she’d feel it was worth it.” How twisted must an ideology be to lionize a man of such monumental failings? Can you imagine if Ted Kennedy had been a freeple? His political career would have stopped just as dead as Mary Jo Kopechne’s life did at the Dike Bridge (because he would have been incarcerated for a very long time).
At Ted Kennedy’s funeral President Obama called him “the soul of the Democratic Party.” Ain’t that the truth. At the opening of the Edward M. Kennedy Institute in 2015 Obama said, “What if we carried ourselves more like Ted Kennedy?” Well, then America would be about where it is now, saddled with a corrupt, divisive and autocratic President who treats fellow Americans and international allies like enemies, and real enemies of America like friends. He won’t call Islamic extremists who want to destroy America, Muslim terrorists, but he’ll casually called patriotic tea partiers domestic terrorists. Ted would be proud Mr. President.
Conclusion: The anointed creeple lion of the Senate was about as despicable a person as has ever been elected to Congress, and sheeple re-elected him over and over and over. Ted Kennedy’s single talent was that he could make the most outrageous propaganda proclamations sound convincing to sheeple and creeple alike – that is why he was revered as an icon. At Ted Kennedy’s death, never in a free society has such an epic failure of a man been lauded as such a faux-success. Sheeple and creeple love best the creepiest of mushroom farmers.
Take The Paranoid Quiz – What are you afraid of?