TakeThe Paranoid QuizWhat are you afraid of?
The following list of publications were supposedly created to defeat what I define as creepleism:
• How to Beat the Democrats and Other Subversive Ideas – David Horowitz
• Rules for Conservatives: A Response to Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky – Michael Master
• Rules for Conservative Radicals: Lessons from Saul Alinsky, the Tea Party Movement, and the Apostle Paul in the Age of Collaborative Technologies – Michael Patrick Leahy
• Go For The Heart How Republicans Can Win – David Horowitz
• Rules for Patriots: How Conservatives Can Win Again – Steve Deace
• 12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky’s Rules For Radicals Against Liberals – John Hawkins
• Rules for Conservative Radicals – How the Tea Party Movement Can Save America – Dr. David L. Goetsch & Dr. Archie P. Jones
• Rules for Radicals versus Rules for American Conservatives – Sally Morem
• The Liberty Amendments – Restoring the American Republic – Mark Levin
• Rules for Radical Conservatives: Beating the Left at Its Own Game to Take Back America – David Kahane
• Take No Prisoners: The Battle Plan for Defeating the Left – David Horowitz
• Plunder and Deceit – Mark Levin
Some of these publications may have helped get some freeple politicians elected, but neither in aggregate nor individually have they reversed the creep of creeplism in America. This is because they all treat symptoms of the problem, not the primary cause. No, The Paranoid Quiz is not just another predictable counter-Rules-for-Radicals-formula supposedly designed as a sure-fire method to defeat creeple Democrats and elect freeple Republicans (it seems that many freeple do not realize that a radical by definition is a leftist). And no, altering the constitution isn’t going to stop creepleism either. You cannot win a war against the Borg by outmaneuvering them – they’ll just regroup and keep increasing their numbers. Freepleism can only ‘win’ by transforming the Borg back into ordinary Americans (freeple). The Paranoid Quiz is about converting sheeple into freeple – both blue and red sheeple.