Here is a summary of what you have learned about yourself in The Paranoid Quiz:
• You thought you were all about freedom, but you have learned that your social personality was actually opposed to freedom.
• Through little fault of your own, societal conditioning had led you to think irrationally (as it did to me).
• Societal conditioning had led you to fear freedom.
• You have been manipulated by creeple who took advantage of your conditioned paranoia.
• You have been enslaved to collectivism by creeple.
• You now realize that you were two people – a freeple and a sheeple.
• Your conditioned paranoia caused your sheeple social personality to dominate your inborn freeple.
• You weren’t always honest with yourself, but you are now learning to be honest with yourself.
• Now you desire to be freed from being a sheeple, to become solely a freeple.