[Creeple present themselves as honest brokers in a dishonest society saturated with evil monsters. However, it is in fact creeple who most of all pollute American society with dishonesty. The following example is one of the biggest lies propagated by creeple – and regular sheeple have swallowed this manure whole.]
Premise: Creeple claim that they were the ones who brought about the civil rights movement of the 1960s. They further claim that their Democratic President Lyndon Johnson was the leading political force behind the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and that Republican freeple were the racists who attempted to thwart it. (The Republican Party is comprised of freeple, sheeple, and a few creeple. The Democratic Party is mostly sheeple, but entirely run by iron-fisted creeple.)
• Who was this supposedly racist Republican leader Everett Dirksen who supposedly attempted to thwart the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and why did Time Magazine choose to put his image on their cover instead of Lyndon Johnson’s when the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was finally passed, and why did Time write: “It is Dirksen’s bill, bearing his handiwork more than anyone else’s.”?
supposedly racist Dirksen who supposedly attempted to thwart the Civil Rights Act of 1964, “More than any other single individual, he was responsible for getting the civil rights bill through the Senate.”?• Why did the New York Times write of this
• Why did the Chicago Defender, the largest black-owned daily newspaper in America praise this supposedly racist Dirksen who supposedly attempted to thwart the Civil Rights Act of 1964, “for the grand manner of his generalship behind the passage of the best civil rights measures that have ever been enacted into law since Reconstruction.”?
• Why did chief civil rights lobbyist for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), Clarence Mitchell send a telegram to this supposedly racist Dirksen (who supposedly attempted to thwart the Civil Rights Act of 1964) after the cloture vote offering his appreciation and proclaiming, “This is a great day for the country and for the future of human rights.”?
• Why did the National Association of Colored Women’s Clubs (NACWC) award this supposedly racist Dirksen (who supposedly attempted to thwart the Civil Rights Act of 1964) its Distinguished Service Award for his “untiring efforts in the fight for human rights and dignity for all Americans.”?
• Why did Martin Luther King meet with this supposedly racist Dirksen (who supposedly attempted to thwart the Civil Rights Act of 1964) and praise his “able and courageous leadership”?
• Why did President Johnson say to this supposedly racist Dirksen (who supposedly attempted to thwart the Civil Rights Act of 1964), “You are the hero of the nation. They have forgotten that anyone else is around. Every time I pick up a paper it is ‘Dirksen’ in the magazines. The NAACP is flying Dirksen banners and picketing the White House tomorrow.”?
• Why did Lyndon Johnson write in his memoir about this supposed racist (who supposedly attempted to thwart the Civil Rights Act of 1964), “In this critical hour Senator Dirksen came through, as I had hoped he would. He knew his country’s future was at stake. He knew what he could do to help. He knew what he had to do as a leader.”?
• Why were both a stamp and a silver commemorative dollar dedicated to this supposedly racist Senate Minority leader who supposedly attempted to thwart the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
• Why did 80% of supposedly racist Republican House members and 82% of supposedly racist Republican Senators support the Civil Rights Act of 1964, when they supposedly wanted it to fail? (Those few who objected mostly did so on technical grounds that the wording did not satisfy the constitution – they wanted a bill that satisfied both civil rights and the constitution.) And why was Democratic support only 63% and 69% respectively (with those objecting mostly based on long-established racist prejudices)?
Conundrum: Democratic creeple have claimed credit for the civil rights movement and called Republicans of the day racists for supposedly opposing it, when it was actually (and unsurprisingly) Republican freeple that were behind it, and it was actually Democratic creeple that attempted to thwart it.
[Creeple have pulled your own sheeple wool over your eyes. I hope this has produced in you more shock rather than anxiety.]
Explanation: It was Everett Dirksen who finally convinced many Democrats through dogged arm-twisting and lobbying to abandon their old prejudiced ways of thinking. Republicans had always been on board. Freeple Republicans had attempted to pass substantial civil rights acts in 1957 and in 1960. Both times creeple Democrats watered them down in Congress. Even the Civil Rights Act of 1964 only passed after the infamous Southern Bloc of creeple Democrats produced the longest filibuster in history. Freeple Republican Senate leader Everett Dirksen worked tirelessly for years to reach his signature achievement, and since then creeple have stolen the credit away from him for themselves by propagandizing the historic record.
[Remember: Creeple are extreme paranoids.]
Conclusion: Creeple play stupid about the facts and blatantly lie to propagandize the historical record. Creeple don’t want more freedom – they just want you to think that they do.